All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Quite a few of them decided to play football for a start.

1 Like

What’s your problem?

doesnt keaney play?

Morons

1 Like

I know. lads making a big song and dance about a lad being burnt out after hurling all year round since 18/19 is a joke . You’d swear that it’s not the norm for players. I would think it’s more about an issue with management so why not just say that. Would you ask your mate to ask Danny is that not the case.

I already said it wasn’t an issue with management. Who made a song and a dance about it. Calm yourself down.

Surely the chances of a lad being good at both hurling and football is only going to increase in the current climate as firstly the skill level seems to be diminishing and fitness levels soar…also the gap in fitness between a lad training inter county and a club player … an IC player going back playing club in either code could easilt stand out regardless how much hurling he has…i heard during the week from a reliable source that if Sutcliffe gave the football more time he’d be on Dubs panel…

Particularly so of Dublin footballers playing club hurling.

One of the great cliches that though isn’t it, I wouldn’t mind but he’s even better at the football/hurling.

2 Likes

I can see Boden doing this. Don’t think they were too happy the way Paul Ryan was fucked around and they might do the same re Lambert.

They have thrown their weight around many times with regards to club fixtures and can see them doing the same here.

1 Like

How many have Boden on the panel now?. Ryan Maguire macmurrow durkin and maybe keaney is that it ? if they all go surely Cunningham will have to pack it in. I’d imagine he’s a nice little earner though so will try hang in there. Do county boards pay severence packages does anyone know or what usually happens in those situations when paid managers are shafted?

IC managers don’t get paid a salary you lunatic. Is it normal to get severence pay for mileage you won’t have done?

1 Like

Get out of that you mug he’s surely clearing fifty g a year minimum mileage or not. It’s a fair chunk of change to lose out on.

His solicitors will have a field day alright, the contract is binding etc etc :rollseyes:

3 Likes

dotsy and Dooley…

what happened with Paul Ryan?

Brought on as a sub before half time in the replay with Galway only to be subbed off again in the second half

1 Like

Can’t speak for football but skill levels in hurling are getting better all the time

1 Like

fair enough…at club level in Dublin, a fit IC footballer would more than survive without having to be too tidy…

I liked the way the Evening Herald wrote yesterday that “Sutcliffe is undergoing a masters in Finance” as if it was some sort sort of life-saving medical treatment.

In fairness, most finance graduates do come across as if they have undergone a lobotomy.