All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

Are Galway and kk going to announce their teams at all or what?

Are you going to it?

What game is on TV this evening and is it sky or rte ?

We are on sky at 7.

Kilkenny announced their team last night, pal.

Ultra-negativity is the default setting of the modern sports fan.

1 Like

wha no

You’ve crossed over fully mate?
Are you below in Cork for the weekend, that should be decent contest tonight.

Has anyone got a run down of what hurling is on telly, on which channel, and when this weekend. I’m trying to plot a communion party around it.

Ah just stick it up on the big screen and let them play around it. Many make it? We’d 26 out of 30 this year.

Here Ya go, three games being televised

1 Like

Thanks pal, that’s great.

Tis on the other telly, sadly so I’ll be in and out Til 4pm at which stage she will have to manage on her own.
I think her whole class are making it, but it’s her old school, which is Catholic. We went over to the dark side and she’s now in a school that is either no faith, or all faiths, I’m not sure which, so I’d say there are only one or two in her new class.

Nah mate… I’ll be watching Germany and Italy tonight in what will hopefully be the game of the tournament. I’ll have the Cork game going on the tablet.

Kil v Gal E Murphy P Murphy J Holden R Lennon P Walsh K Joyce C Buckley C Fogarty M Fennelly W Walsh TJ Reid L Ryan JJ Farrell C Fennelly E Larkin Subs. R Reid J Tyrrell D Cody C oShea R Hogan C Martin J Power L Blanchfield K Kelly M Bergin M Malone Team Supplied by Kilkenny GAA Supporters Club

Finally

At what age do kids get communion over there?

Year 3 normally. So 7/8 years old.

Seven she is. Eight most are. They get confirmation first. Not sure why.

3rd class here. Confirmation at 16