All-Ireland Senior Hurling Championship 2016

I didn’t really chief. Was away with work for about six weeks and when I got back there wasn’t a whole lot going on. Nothing against TFK or anything like that. Was just busy anything nd too fucker in the evenings to get back into it

2 Likes

Welcome back.

1 Like

Cheers lad

Good to see you back.

1 Like

Thanks chief. Nice to be back

Galway hit a hot streak from 25-33 today pulling 5 clear. With all the momentum and Kilkenny playing poorly, they needed to put the knife in tag on another point or two before half time to make it a 6 or 7 lead or even a killer goal. Instead they gave away two stupid frees to go in just 3 ahead, a poor reflection of the balance of play in first half. Pretty much a replica of drawn 2012 final and last year’s final. Another soft free early in 2nd half and then napping for the goal. Kilkenny didn’t have to break sweat to get back into it in the few minutes either side of half time. Bar Canning’s consolation goal in injury time at the end of last year’s All Ireland, Galway haven’t created a goal scoring chance against Kilkenny in 140 minutes.

1 Like

Fuck off away again you boring cunt.

Jesus you must have begged Princess for a lend of her phone to let you make that post. Glad to see you got permission for a finish you narcissistic fuckwit

2 Likes

Are you drunk? Out celebrating KK winning??

No Unlike you I don’t change depending on whose winning. Now princess says back in your box. It’s past your bed time

1 Like

Unlike me what? You’re making very little sense… only back an hour and straight back into your flow.

Very refreshing to read actual analysis on here. Actual fact based analysis.

2 Likes

Fuck off. You’re boring the fuck out of me.

1 Like

You know how the board feels reading your inane ramblings so you simple little cunt. Do us all a favour and crawl back into your mud hut and die.

A fuck off and get a job

2 Likes

Huh?

Good to have you back Mike

Time is the draw?

Two mins