All your dreams are made when you’re chained to the mirror and the razor blade

Samesies

2 Likes

Science manipulated a gift from God to create something nefarious.

Typical godbotherer, blamimg science.

1 Like

it’s hard to keep up with you religious lot… There’s hundreds of versions and interpretations of the Bible , I’m sure plenty of Christians see the poppy and it’s fruits as a gift.

Distillation is science.
Leo Tolstoy refused to cycle his bike at one stage, said it was science, he was right.

1 Like

When Jesus turned water into wine, he gave alcohol in moderation the thumbs up.

2 Likes

Jesus is the best drug dealer of all time. He peddled the power of prayer to alter your state of consciousness. No product. Billions hooked and billions made in profits.

He gives life and takes it away.

What we do with that life is up to us.

Mushrooms?? :eyes:

1 Like

I’ve done coke twice. You think you’re sober, witty and the life and soul of the party, when in fact you are loud, obnoxious and people only tolerate it out of politeness. It amplifies your hangover and makes you depressed for days. Anything you get from it, you pay back with interest. It has destroyed the life of more than one of my best friends and I absolutely hate it. Anyone I know still peddling it as a lifestyle drug is a cunt.
I used smoke weed, but haven’t touched anything bar booze and caffeine for 15 years.
Ecstasy was the greatest drug ever by a mile.
I hope to go back to smoking an odd joint after I retire.
Acid and mushrooms scared the hell out of me.
Speed is like cocaine.

4 Likes

Well he did according to prohibition America.

You should get that framed :heart_eyes:

Informative

It’s great to have fun when you’re young, reality is you can’t function normally if you regularly take anything on that list with the exception of Cannabis.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug but not worth the days of misery after it.

1 Like

yup…first thibg I ever did.

Anyone I know who regularly smoke weed does not function normally. I think it’s one of the worst drugs around, robbing people of motivation and ambition.

7 Likes

Aren’t most of your pals rugby players?

1 Like

No.

You could buy psychoactive mushrooms in a shop up to around 15 years ago.

1 Like

they’re all around us in Ireland , you’d be stupid to waste money on them… I saw a rake of them couple of weeks back walking Brady…