Alliance Football League 2019

Brid has a lovely way about her

1 Like

Why is there 2 women presenting a Gaa programme? I know its only football and they have to do something a little different to keep people awake but if this shit starts creeping into hurling they’ll be hell to pay

1 Like

Really enjoyed that but of course Ewan has to get cranky over something

League games in Croke Park just isn’t right

5 Likes

League games at “neutral” venues just isn’t right.

I think they’ve played the worst 3 teams in the divison first. I’ll reserve judgement yet.

Only caught the tail end of the RTE coverage, the lady in the Alex Scott role hardly got a word in with O’Se and Whelan.

There was a “ femme formidable “ chairing .

See above.
Diversity and inclusion mandates it.

Very entertaining game. Its amazing outside of talented players like o Callaghan and mannion how little pure skill dublins players have (granted Kilkenny wasn’t there) they are just very well drilled and all tall (bar murchan), fast, have good balance and are totally unselfish. Never seem to make a stupid pass, i remember one up and under which they lost, otherwise its always a one bounce pass into space in front of a defender, and the dub is athletic enough to get their first. The ability to solely pick pure athletes and prepare and drill them is where the population and money advantage really comes to the fore.

Kerry had to go to the well fully there to eke it, on the better surface of croker they wont be near them. Would be slightly more interesting if dublin were made travel.

3 Likes

That’s a lot of horseshit

4 Likes

Ewan has backed himself into a corner. He absolutely hates Dublin but he needs them to keep winning or he is exposed as a bitter paranoid nutter. Again.

A very good chance Dublin now won’t make the final. They have a must win against Mayo in Croke Park in two weeks or else they could find themselves 6 points adrift with 3 games to play.

Flesh that one out a bit if you can

TFK in 2019, arguments challenged, positions dissected, intelligent counter arguments logically set out

C-658VsXoAo3ovC

Micheál Schlingermann was on the bench for Mayo last night rather than Hennelly. I’d say he’ll get a start in one of the 4 games now that relegation isn’t an issue and it wouldn’t surprise me if Horan gave him a go against Dublin. Could even turn out to be a battle of the failed LOI keepers @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Where the fuck are Monaghan and Galway playing?

Patrick Kavanagh country .

Meath 0 04
Armagh 0 01
Huge crowd in