Alliance Football League 2019

Meath playing with a gale
1 04
0 01
Newman with a spotter

Horrible game,you couldn’t call it football… Kevin Walsh has over stayed his welcome.thats a fair shit team he has out today too…

Tyrone seem to have fallen off a cliff.

Far too many lads missing to be indicting him this early in the year, will be a completely different side in Summer. Just a point down at the half, a result today in Monaghan would be a huge positive

It’s not,he should not have been re appointed this year.hes sucking the life out of this Galway team.these guys can play ball if they were let.hes more interested in defending and it’s shit zonal defending at that.i still expect us to scrape a win

Belter of a game this
1 10
0 08
Armagh charging back

1 Like

Danny Cummings :speak_no_evil:

1 (one) point game
1 10
0 12
Unreal

0-7 to 1-9 to Galway 61mins

1 Like

Bradshaw is an embarrassment…
Monaghan doing the usual nordie thing when they are bet Turing to the nasty shit.

Shane Walsh pulled the strings today for Galway and i would expect him to pick up the mom award.

2 point game with 5 minutes strange time where ever they got that out off

Our goalie can’t catch a simple huge ball and gifts a point to Monaghan…one point game…

1 Mon keft

GTFI

Sín ē.galway scrape a one point win4 points from 6 isn’t too bad with the Kerry men to come to Tuam next

1 Like

Tipp leading Donegal by 5 in injury time.

1 Like

Divison 2 is probably the most competitive divison at the minute. 3 pts seperating top and bottom after 3 games.

1 Like

Great result for Tipp considering they are missing 5 or 6 starters. Young Meagher from Loughmore is a great bit of stuff. The good thing about them is their propensity to get goals. Gave themselves a fighting chance of avoiding relegation with some tricky away trips to come.

1 Like

Conor Cox is some pick up for Roscommon. They must have forwards to burn down in Kerry.

Prob too old now for Kerry with the new batch coming through. I saw him win an all ireland junior final on his own about 4 years ago.

1 Like

They have

Evan O Carroll is the truth