Alliance Football League 2019

The greatest defender to ever play gaelic football according to Rodgie on Twitter. #craigknowsstuff

Did Craig throw himself to the ground at he sight of Cooper too?

Antaine Ó Laoí is the truth

1 Like

Take that ye Offaly cunts

If I’m not mistake a win for Tyrone tonight would make it a straight shoot out between Galway and Tyrone in Healy Park next week to see who joins Kerry in the Final so hon my beloved Tyrone

We are a point up

Kerry looking very open at the back early on

Hon Tyrone :see_no_evil:

Goal for the red hand…

Rain is septic now.

Some proper West of Ireland rain here.

Not move from Tyrone,what was Clux at in the goal

McShane is causing wreck here and giving Cian O’Sullivan a torrid time. That’s me signing out now though.

Can someone confirm if the forward mark is being retained for Championship?

I like it.

No

Why have they these clowns standing out on the side of the pitch

Can someone confirm if this is actually true? Wouldn’t trust the cunt who said it

Superb Man Of The Match performance from Cathal McShane tonight, and a very good overall performance by Tyrone, as they record their first victory over Dublin since they beat them by a point at Croke Park on Saturday March 16th, 2013.

They’re steadily building up their big game experience against Dublin in a similar way to how Offaly did against Kerry in the early 1980s. Forewarned is forearmed.

Mayo’s surprise victory over Kerry sees them regain pole position for a repeat final meeting, however.

Dublin are OUT of the running to win the National Football League.

Joanne is very keen to highlight incidents where someone should be sent off. That sideline thing was a thing of nothing. Elbow came away from his body as he was about to make the hit.

She thinks she’s being a right lad asking the ‘hard’ questions.