Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

He’s not a full back. He got skinned in the first half. Think he’s wasted back there. Thought he was the only KK player to take the fight to Tipp last year but he could only do that from an advanced position.

1 Like

Impossible, sure JJ Delaney was a great full-back.

I thought Waterford did make hard work of it, they were a 4/5 pint better team than KK but seemed to take the foot of the gas, gave away some silly frees when there was no need, Daniels and de burca, game was very scrappy in general but it’s first round of the league and wouldn’t read into either teams performance. Waterford have still Gleeson, Shanahan, Dara Fives, Philip Mahony, Stephen Bennett and a few others to come back into the team. They need to play attacking hurling, Curran had a v good first half but stopped getting ball in the second half and was eventually taken off. I don’t have much time for Devine either, very frustrating to watch, plays hurling like it’s rugby or something, like he’s always in a scrum, he set up the goal alright but apart from that…I like the cut of Conor Gleeson, I’d be starting him come championship, Barron picked up where he left off last year and I thought the Brick played very well also.
I’ve said it before, that Richie Hogan is a nasty little fucker with a hurl in his hand. Of the KK newcomers I was impressed with Conor O Shea today thought he was solid throughout

3 Likes

Richie Hogan doesn’t like it up him and Connors gave him plenty of it yesterday.

3 Likes

Richie Hogan has been getting treatment from many teams for many years now. He does not have the saintly temperament of his cousin.

1 Like

No harm to see lads going at it this time of year, be worse if they didn’t care.

Have we any hope on Sunday???

Of course ye do Joe. Big game for both teams all the same.I think we will shade it if reid and Hogan hit form. Dublin are destined to go down Id expect the loser Sunday to finish ahead of them.

1 Like

Ye will beat Clare well this week by 10 to 15 ptds

I doubt it joe, we don’t have the firepower to rack up big scores these days

what do yo think

shitei team:rage:

Doubt we’ll see Browne again anytime soon after the roasting Cadogan gave him last weekend.

Dublin giving Cork a hurling lesson here.

link?

Dublin killing them in the air, too strong physically for them anyway. Corks revolution short lived.

On something called eir sport, is that setanta?

It is

1 Like

It’s on Eir Sports 2 pal, Dublin 4 points ahead. I’ve seen enough and will be sticking on Netflix now to see if there’s anything decent in there.