Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Chill the beans.

If Waterford won by 1 ye think ye have an All Ireland

No hype this year it’s a leaning curb in February cv @ChocolateMice tipp will whip us

Clare won’t be stopped this year, Joe.

We will still work to do a lot

5 players to come back

You can come up with that 2010 hogan and canice shite all you like. The fact is that in 2009 Tipp had a full kk side on full retreat until benny dunne added his stamp to the affair. Kk could only beat that Tipp side that day when it was 15 vs 14. I was there as a neutral. Tipp were on top and pulling well away until then.

Isn’t that sport for you though. Events happen during a match and then the predicted outcome changes.

Move on

1 Like

Events dear boy. Events

I am not saying 2010 was a fluke , far from it . As you say in 2009 Tipp brought them to the wire and the dunne sending off & a dodgy free for the goal were key factors . My point is that the notion that Tipp would dominate for a number of years needs serious scrutiny.

I have well moved on. The repeated claims from the kk wing that Tipp only won in 2010 because shefflington and hogan were absent demonstrate the utter hypocrisy of your post.

2 Likes

And a centre back only being able to run in straight lines, don’t forget to mention that

When ww have the kk wing to repeatedly state all this, I don’t need to.
When the boot is on the other foot I’ll reference your initial response of course.

Lar Corbett’s IQ has to be taken into account as a + for KK

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

It’s a big year for Clare Choco

Cc @Joe_Player

If they don’t deliver this year, which I think they will, it could be the end of a lot of them - Conlan, Honan, Podge, Bugler etc. etc.

Who are the etc etc?

Etc. is an abbreviation for et cetera and is defined as meaning and so forth.

I doubt this year will be the end of Conlon or Collins. I just wondered who else there might be. Honan has been plagued by injuries, so I wouldn’t blame him for opting out. Bugler is 31 so he’s a different situation entirely.

I think you’re up to no good you scally.

1 Like