Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Tipp will be beaten and the filthy bastards wont see it coming in the summer.

The cockiness and arrogance out of the cunts is unreal…the fall from grace will be all the better to see.

As for yer crowd…:grin:

Get in Brezzie asap.

Manager left, and some senior players were intent on making hay, rather than going for more silverware.

1 Like

Clare wouldn’t have the physicality to trouble Tipp.

You’d have to think it’s theres to loose this year all right. Given the fact that Kilkenny only barely scraped passed Waterford last year and Tipp subsequent efficient dismantling of Kilkenny and the fact that Waterford scraped passed Kilkenny last weekend and Tipp efficient performance on Sunday would suggest that maybe Waterford have overtaken Kilkenny but are still nowhere Tipp standard when they are in the mood

Limerick never feared Tipp .

They’ll have enough to be in that group named, but thats about it you’d say. Couldnt see anyone else breaking into the reckoning.

Still, with Tony Kelly, anything is possible. But, you’re probably right.

EDIT

Jesus I forgot Davy and Wexford. One last one into the pot. Thats it then.

Never. But they were often hockeyed by them, despite not having the sense to fear them.

5 Likes

Maybe they should try the fear approach, just once.

Tipp haven’t a notion of retaining the All Ireland. Doe eyed simpletons falling over themselves to suck their balls off the back of a couple of poxy league games in February. Most over-rated side in the history of hurling

1 Like

Tipperary will take their anger about last year’s HOTY fiasco out on everyone else. The ridiculously petty Callahan snub is driving them on this year according to my sources.

1 Like

That’s what I’m hearing too.

1 Like

Fiasco?

Yes.

Agreed

I see. I withdraw my earlier comment, I had no idea they were so pumped up. They’re a great side one no one can begrudge true greatness. It’s Tipps year no question

1 Like

Michael, this just won’t do.

4 Likes

O yeah. That was bad so it was

We’ll speak no more of it so.

1 Like

They might just have the pace to get away with, Clare are well setup to take on Tipp, especially if they get to Croker. Their game is focused towards bypassing the half-back line that is and has been so strong for Tipp for years. The big problem for Clare will be in defence, particularly the full back line. David McInerney’s pending return would be a huge boost.

Lovely to see the Clare hype train returning again

1 Like