Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Tipp hit three points in 90 seconds as the game enters injury time to put the game to bed. 26 to 20

1 Like

Tipp are looking depressingly good.

They’ve an excellent manager…and to be fair the players look v hungry.

The 2 McGraths are artists.

The premium level? :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Tip are strong fast skills i cant see them being beat this year, CC @carryharry @caulifloweredneanderthal

Ah yeah.

We’ll find a way to lose it Joe

Who went off injured for Clare yesterday? Was it bad?

Waterford’s victory against Dublin at the weekend was our first win in Croke Park since 2008.

Was there a curse? I remember the Limerick curse was broken by a bunch of Camogie players

Oisin O’Brien,looked very bad in fairness possible cruciate.

Yeah the curse of not being as good as Kilkenny. We’ve lost 4 times to them in CP and drawn once and the other loss has been to Tipperary.

1 Like

Sounds different to the Limerick curse so

1 Like

September was the last time KK scored a goal in a competition that matters. By the look of them yesterday there doesn’t appear to be any confidence in themselves in front of goal either which doesn’t bode well for the year ahead

Richie Power is a massive loss in that regard over the last two years

Are KK taking the piss with this number four in the corner? :joy:

He is for sure, but it’s now we are seeing the influence Shefflin had on the forwards.

Would it not be more to do with nearly all your best players retiring than just Shefflin being influential in the forwards?

If you keep One of Hogan or Reid quiet Kilkenny will struggle. Walter Walsh or Colin Fennelly wont pick up the scoring slack and they go missing in games. They will do a job to a certain extent but are limited. Tipp have a number of weapons to utilise by comparison and are well placed to do the double. Cork opened kilkenny up at will yesterday and that kilkenny back line is an accident waiting to happen. I’m surprised Cody stook around as there is a substantial rebuilding job there and it might have been best to preserve legacy and hand over the reins. Kilkenny arent exactly laden with talent and the conveyor belt has stalled in recent times.

http://humansofthegaa.com/this-bit-of-defending-from-patrick-horgan-sums-up-why-cork-hurling-is-where-it-is/

2 Likes