Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

:smiley:

What are they based on, Joe? Wexford ahead of Galway? :laughing:

I’ve a feeling ye’ll bate the hoors…based off zero logical pattern other then tradition and Brian Cody.

You know the kk lads are rattled when they’re starting the poor mouth in the first week of march :scream:

I don’t. I think Tipp will win because they are a better team simple as.
Cody and traditions didn’t much sway things last September.
I’m looking forward to it, but there aren’t that many league games which stir the blood tbh.

2 Likes

That would be recent tradition post 2001 then?

1 Like

It’s a lovely little tradition

2 Likes

Not since last September :pint:
We might see some timber on Saturday night.

With the help of god :ronnyroar:

Is it on the TV?

1 Like

I believe so

Hoganstand.com

There are just the three live games this weekend and two more with deferred coverage.

Saturday 11 March

eir Sport 2, 6.55pm, Tipperary v Kilkenny, Allianz HL Division 1A (Throw-in 7pm)

eir Sport 1, 6.45pm, Laois v Limerick, Allianz HL Division 1B (Throw-in 7pm)

Sunday 12 March

TG4, 1.00pm, Clare v Dublin, Allianz HL Division 1A (Throw-in 2pm)

TG4, 3.40pm, Waterford v Cork, Allianz HL Division 1A (Deferred coverage)

TG4, 5.15pm, O’Connor Cup final (Deferred coverage)

RTE2, 9.30pm, Allianz League Sunday

Highlights from the weekend’s hurling league action.

As happy as I am to have the Limerick match on TV tomorrow night, it does seem a little mad to have a Limerick-Laois game on?

WE ARE BOXOFFICE

1 Like

Eirsport have 2 channels and there are two games on sat night . I can safely say LK v LS won’t break viewership records .

Just depends on the mix of games and which of the home counties have decent floodlights.

O CONNOR Cup final whats that?

This was discussed before. Eir love broadcasting from O’Moore Park for some reason. I presume its access related.

Kilkenny (Allianz HL v Tipperary): Eoin Murphy; Paul Murphy, Padraig Walsh, Conor O’Shea; Conor Fogarty, Shane Prendergast, Jason Cleere; Paddy Deegan, Cillian Buckley; Richie Hogan, TJ Reid, Colin Fennelly; Alan Murphy, Liam Blanchfield, Walter Walsh.

Subs: Darren Brennan, Joey Holden, Kieran Joyce, Conor Delaney, Evan Cody, Michael Walsh, Ollie Walsh, Conor Martin, James Maher, Sean Morrissey, Michael Malone.

Never heard of him.

Lads limerick in the 1A thread

Tipp Team V Kilkenny: Mooney D Maher Barry Cahill Hamill R Maher P Maher Curran Breen D McCormack OMeara N McGrath ODwyer Callanan J McGrath

1 Like