Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

He’s Tjs ould fella.

1 Like

Michael Ryan is much too likeable to be the Tipp manager. They need to bring Babs out to do some interviews.

2 Likes

Ger Gilroy is trying out a new hairstyle tonight. A young man’s style. A lot of wax and swept across sideways. I quite like it.

It’s a disgrace that such a brilliant game is being played in March.

It’s an insult.

2 Likes

Gilroy’s hair looks like something you’d pull out of drain hole.

2 Likes

FAO John Leahy…you fucking mug

He has a face for radio.[quote=“Watch_The_Break, post:1147, topic:23808, full:true”]
Gilroy’s hair looks like something you’d pull out of drain hole.
[/quote]

Fair analysis. Tipp poor and unlucky with the breaks and the ref. Kk played out of their skins, lucky breaks, ‘Codys ref’.
All in all. The draw was a true and accurate reflection of where both teams are.

1 Like

Eh ??
Are you back posting full time again? Hadn’t noticed you since last sept.

Looks like I’ll be posting a good bit this summer and into September

Good for you.

Says the man who puts a British soccer ball team ahead of his county and country.
Now stop tagging me you cunt

10 Likes

Foreheadshot

3 Likes

Himself or Rocky the dag are due to start their weekly Hamish MacThistle thread about some closely fought league tie where the winner will pull ahead by 57 points.

8 Likes

Bad weekend for you with Wales U20s beating your lads earlier so I’m okay with you lashing out and using vulgar language.

1 Like

He’s only pissed off cos I floored him on something else during the week.

Yawn. You’re lucky you’re down this part of the country. I’d say if Gerry and the boys got wind if your loyalty for British football over your country, you’d have more then a high forehead

That usually results in a banning, tread carefully

He started it. I’m replying.

Good game, for March, (cc @Bandage).
That was a game Tipp would have lost this time last year. Plenty of mistakes and missed chances in that second half but exciting and tough hurling. Crowd on the edge of their seats for most of that second half.
TJ and Richie are some hurlers.

6 Likes