Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

That’s total bullshit, unusual that Noel Skehan would say something that one might consider to be bullshit.

TBF Skehan played in an age where the ball moved a lot slower

The bullshit seems to have been faster.

1 Like

I don’t need to explain myself to anybody. He’s a cunt and that is the end of it and it is now the official view of the forum. Get in line ye cunts.

He could have caught most of them with his mouth.

3 Likes

Everything moved slower in them days.
Time especially.
And mass.

2 Likes

Would yer man not have tried moving the hurley then?

This lad seems oblivious to the fact that the Kilkenny chaps pissed on the gun powder in 98.

1 Like

He seems to be saying it’s wrong to say that Cork contributed more to the War effort than Kilkenny??
He’d want to go back to school the cunt. The Kilkenny boys did about as much to fight for Independence as our famous Northern Hard men who hid under the fucking bed while the real fighting was being done in the ‘Deep South’ and in Dublin.

2 Likes

He’s getting a bit carried with what was said in a pre match speech. I’d never heard of him. He must’ve contacted the paper.

2 Likes

Much ado about nothin. It irked him is all.
Nothin to see here.

He must be a self publicist (he’s a local politician), a complete simpleton or both.

Very good of him to clarify that the War of Independence didn’t have an impact on a hurling game in 2004 though.

Known as “chap” from blacks & whites, was a panelist for a year or two

In all fairness Kilkenny were an embarrassment to the national effort in the War of Independence and O’Grady was right to call them out on it.

5 Likes

That was Leix fellas. Still, what the fuck was he thinking talking to a paper about it. Eejit.

Peter Cleere (who I’ve never heard of) has the same number of all Ireland’s as Eoin Kelly… nowhere in that article does he deny, dispute or offer a rebuttal to anything O Grady asserted. Perfect fit for FF really…

1 Like

Chap Cleere was all the rage underage as he was about 2 foot over everybody else. Played football with him and didn’t strike me as the brightest. Typical local councillor material.

1 Like

So was cork in the main . The hurling part of Cork did fook all. It was West Cork did the lifting in the WOI . West Cork is football country. Hurling country did little enough in the WOI .

1 Like

:rollseyes:

Christ you’re a fucking idiot.

5 Likes