Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Whatever about his coaching skills maybe the Rick is bringing his skills.

Its more likely to be Myler though.

They still beed to get most of the cunts off the sideline. If what people say about the set up and Kingston is true he would be a way better off up in the crowd having a calm eye on things.

Would be a serious addition if he does comes back.

Will it?

I would say it can only have a negative effect or none at all if they are lucky. It won’t be of any benefit anywah

What age is Brosnan? I would have thought 25 at least.

Thought he was younger, I assume he’s related to the other Brozzies that have been a feature for Nicks since the early 90s?

Played in the famous Limerick - Cork U21 Munster Final of 2011 didn’t he?? If he was on the age that would make him 27, if he was only out of minor at the time he’s 25

1 Like

Ya he is. Robert was a brilliant footballer, should have played for Cork. Think the lads you remember are uncles.

That game was six years ago! Fucking hell.

“unwelcome” obviously a misquote.

2 Likes

He ‘worked’ for Dinny Radley in Dungarvan during the boom, a set up like you described, he then had his own auctioneering thing going for a while which didn’t last very long. Tony has had more careers than you’ve had hot dinners. Worked for Guinness, was an apprentice plumber after that, auctioneering, sales rep somewhere after that, was a mature student for a bit God love him. Last I heard he had the 3 mobile phone franchise in Dungarvan with one of his brothers, dunno if that’s still going. Terrible nice fella though Tony.

1 Like

Is he thick?

Never forget that night. Was in that fucking amusement park on Wales ( Can’t remember the name ) Rang the father and he put the phone beside the radio for the extra time.

It wouldn’t have been necessary for Skehan to do much diving with the size of the hurl he used.

He was also fairly rotund so I’d say agility wasn’t one of his assets

4 Likes

Skehan is only a cunt

He wouldn’t be that popular in Kilkenny

Why ???

Refer @Breaking_my_balls comment above

Can he elaborate on that ? . I require greater evidence.

Perceived in some quarters to be too outspoken and a bit of a blowhole. Haven’t really got that much info on him but have met a few lads down through the years who have no time for him