Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Pack all of yer best words into the start of the essay bai’s, don’t worry about finishing it we’ll work on that next year

4 Likes

“And be sure to overthink absolutely everything”

His favourite book is To Kill A Mockingbird

You don’t know what the young man came into the school like.

You can kill all the D.j’s you want, but it’s a sin to kill a mockingbird.

This is one for the Things I leaned today thread’ but it’s also relevant to your query so I’ll post it here.
If you go into TV GUIDE on sky and scroll to the right along the information bar of whatever channel you want you can see the programming schedule for several weeks ahead.
You can thank me later.

2 Likes

That’s like something my oul lad would “discover” :smile:

I only learned it was possible last Sunday morning. … after the young lad told me about it.

1 Like

How stupid and naive does McGrath come across in that interview there? Very, I’d suggest. Basically saying he downed tools at work, let his teaching standards fall and failed the students because he was preoccupied with his hobby. Imagine the pupils, parents, principal and school board of management reading that.

2 Likes

Cody managed ok .

Cody was only teaching primary children. Derek is teaching the Leaving.

Derek has 3 months hols . The primary 2 months .

Cody was promoted to principle a few years back.
He is now retired.

Wasn’t Cody a non-teaching principal for much of his Kilkenny tenure, before retiring?

Thats great mate. Except I don’t have a Sky TV and I want to know if its on TV so i can find a stream online.

Tyrone vs Mayo live. Deferred, cork vs Waterford.

1 Like

Cody was able to give it the “tae in a coladh” for a few hours every morning to get his few bits done.

He also wasn’t trying to reinvent the game

I’d say Cody was a great principal. A terrifying bastard

1 Like

“Will I send you to the Maistir?”

“Eh, no thanks Miss, I’ll be good”