Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Once Cork avoided relegation there was never going to be any changes made

2 Likes

Thank fuck, if they’d changed it to 8 we were fucked altogether. Although it would have been interesting to see how we’d manage not to get promoted from that division.

2 Likes

We are doomed .

Why? They were relegated in 2013 and no change took place

3 Likes

Don’t bring facts into this mate.

2 Likes
1 Like

Two up, two down would make it very interesting. Or at least give 2nd in 1B a chance to play off against 5th in 1A.

I was against the quarters when they were first announced, but now I think they’re grand. One more game for everyone… especially with only 5 games in the group phase.

3 Likes

TJ hasn’t time for hurling with the new business venture at the moment. It’s going to be “the biggest gym in Kilkenny” apparently

Well in fairness to both Clare and Waterford they have shown what can be done over the last couple of years. The other advantage for teams like Limerick and Galway is that it gives them at least the opportunity to hurl a minimum of one and a possibility of three games of relative competitiveness without having to organise challenge matches.

Keep it at 1 up and 1 down clare Limerick and Galway deserve 1b cc @ChocolateMice @caulifloweredneanderthal

Shur ye’ll probably beat Dublin in Cusack Park, Joe.

I am not sure of that

I’d say Clare will win handy Joe. Ye were very unlucky to lose last weekend to the 2017 AI favorites.

Dublin are sticky

Cuala lads back as well :eek:.

Would expect Clare to win though at home in Ennis.

June I’ve gamer we must win

Is Niamh going to run it?

Let’s hope so

Cork are poxy

Back Limerick heavy lads. Lehane, Kingston and Kearney all out.