Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Poor ol Blaas will have a long trip back home, win or lose. Strange scheduling.

Good enough for me

This is utterly ridiculous. 4pm on a Sunday aswell. Why not have 2 games Saturday and 2 games Sunday. The league has been very enjoyable this year and this makes no sense. Have they put then all at the one time so only one game is televised and attendances at the games are maximised?

4 o clock league quarter finals on a Sunday in March, what is it with these idiots that schedule these games ?

Great foresight from the GAA not to clash these league games with the European rugby QF on the Saturday afternoon and evening. Joined up thinking from the GAA again. To be applauded.

Would have been massively unfair on @iron_mike @TreatyStones @Julio_Geordio @anon32894817 @glasagusban @caoimhaoin and myself to clash the Cork Limerick game. All Tadgh Furlongs friends and relations will be in the Aviva as well.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to watching my first ever game in Pierce Stadium. I played a football game there once but I have never spectated there.

1 Like

Yes. I have a good weekend lined up. Have tickets for the game on Saturday and will overnight on Limerick before heading to Cork after a late Breakfast Sunday morning. Booked Monday off as I will be fucked after a few pints on Saturday and the round trip. Mrs I M is looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Surely a patriot like yourself didn’t say pierce stadium?

I thought it was named after the building company?

1 Like

Arguably

You can’t expect a former All-Star to actually proofread an article.

Not alone is it easier, you would have parked and have a few pints drank while still looking for parking in Salthill.

He uses the word arguably at least 5 times a week. It’s a real GAA forum word. It doesn’t really mean much.

Stewarts.

Who will be going down to 1B BUD

Clare Joe. Those two goms they have running the team are out of their depth at this level.

4 Likes

:smile:

cc @Fran

No change to the league structure for next year. Sorry Limerick.

2 Likes

Good. Should make it two up two down and no quarters though.