Allianz Hurling League 2017 Division 1A Thread

Sure ye’ll be fresh for the championship anyway …

1 Like

Oooft

1 Like

Thurles for the semi finals I assume?

Kilkenny would seem like the sensible venue for the big one but I’d imagine it’ll be a double header.

Shut up you yellow belly cunt*

I like Wexford, but seeing as we’re about to cross swords we may as well kick off the hostilities asap.

What a ball of shit this division turned out to be

5 Likes

Yep , ye seem to be going all out to be completely match fit for every game this year in the quest to win 2 in a row. Not a bother to ye

I never really disliked Tipperary either pal but I oft laugh at the delusions of grandeur up there.

Sure we are grand, no delusions there.

2 Likes

:joy:

Will you shhhhtop.

Ryan is keeping a lid on it to be fair.

@Fagan_ODowd:joy:

He’s gone for ever.

:joy::joy: poor @Fagan_ODowd

Wexford are after getting very big. But have plenty power and speed in them as well.

It might be that i have not seen alot of them but it seems a pretty quick improvement in that area.

Looked up for it and on the brief highlights i have seen playing a different more direct style than what Davy used at Clare. That alone is encouraging for Wexford, playing to their strengths.

Am i on right track in that thinking? @Appendage @Bandage @Gman

Most of these lads have been in the senior set up for the last 4 years and Dunne placed serious emphasis on the physical side of things. Davy is just building on that I’d say. They are a diligent bunch too.

2 Likes

Would they go for a few pints tonight ??

The Mi Wadi is flowing in the Stores right now

1 Like

I doubt it but sure who knows. Some of them have work in the morning and all that shite.

Great .

True but I mean just a few drinks when they get home to Wexford . Fellas need that too.