Allianz Hurling League 2019

I’ll bare in mind in future that posters are forbidden from ever getting anything wrong

This is the phraseology of a broken man

I’ll never recover

I heard on the Amazon Echo earlier that the Cx4 have decreed that Seamus Harnedy and Conor Delaney will be available for the promotion/relegation non play-off at the weekend after their separate straight reds last weekend. But they will both be suspended for their county’s first championship game. Seems a strange one.

Wtf?

1 Like

Some weird clause about the relegation match not being part of the current season’s competition or something. Big blow for Cork.

they need to bring back Frank for this sort of stuff

2 Likes

He produced not 1 but 2 cuntish strokes last Sunday .

2 Likes

It was bizarre last Sunday, he (Harnedy) lost the run of himself altogether

I’ll only believe it if I read it in the Evening Echo

Amazon do Gah updates now? :man_shrugging:t2:

This is not bizarre. It had always been the case. Relegation matches do not count as regular season games in the GAA.

It’s funny, this is the one case where it’s not useful. Generally you will want your best players available for a massive relegation battle.

1 Like

It’s just The Echo now.

Making it up as they go along.

He’ll be mad for road against Limerick.

I’d have thought Morey in the corner was a thing of the past?

Few minor knocks in the camp and it looks like a team in which they aren’t trying to show Waterford too much of their hand ahead of May. Morey needs gametime after being away for the first couple of months of the year so I assume they are using it as an opportunity to get some minutes into him

Ffs that Kilkenny cunt with the mange is refereeing it.

4 Likes

:rofl: