Allianz Hurling League 2019

He hates Waterford the cunt

A few of these games should be on Monday .

Assume the thinking is that with semi finals the following week it gives teams more time for recovery. Also Dublin, Clare and Wexford all have 2 hour plus trips to their matches. Given the weekend that is in it, Saturday suits the teams far more than Monday

What’s on telly lads?

There might not be anything yet. Forecast is bad and the GAA have stated that any games postponed tomorrow will be played Monday

Two games on tv Monday would be fucking great .

3 Likes

It would be fucking mighty.

1 Like

Wasn’t Limerick v Clare on the Bank Holiday Monday last year, the free taking epic?

2 Likes

Twas yourself and @chops91 were seething because ye were missing the Limerick FC game taking place the same evening!

1 Like

Galway vs Wexford and Waterford vs Clare down to be televised on TG4. Didn’t realise the games were on so early in the day but sure neither ground is floodlit.

1 Like

All three on Gggago

Ended up as my first pitch invasion of the year, may have told Pat O’Connor to fuck off out of it too but my memory isn’t the best… :wink:

4 Likes

Yes

No, the Limk v Clare match on on March 18th a Sunday

When? It was played on the Monday 100%

2 Likes

No , ‘twas a Monday

Definitely a Monday. I remember getting the barman in a Dublin hotel to switch on the hurling when out for a stroll on the bank holiday Monday.

1 Like

Attendances will surely suffer going head to head with the rugby.

Exhibit A:

3 Likes

Yes . Galway , Tipperary , Wexford , Dublin and Clare all have produced rugby internationals over the last decade