Allianz Hurling League 2019

Watch out for Cork, mate.
They love coming up to the GG’s and upsetting ye.

1 Like

You seem to have something against Barry. Poor last year, yes but has apparently had a good league and was a good full back before that

Limericks have by far the best squad in terms of strength in depth

1 Like

I don’t think he was ever a good full back, he had 5 good very players around him and he got by.

Did they not need to win to guarantee league quarter final qualification?

He rarely got beat by his opposing man before last year and was never Tipp’s weakest back before that

Disagree.

A bit overplayed I think, they’re not that blessed from about 19 on, barely an injury to deal with in the past twelve months

He was/Is a far superior player to Seamus Kennedy and was in no way a weak link in that Tipp back line until last year

1 injury to the full back line and we are goosed.

Condon, Finn, Casey, English are four good players in that line

Dont think Condon will do come summer.

Indeed, I wouldn’t want Condon starting a championship match, but it’s unlikely that Limerick will be as lucky with injuries this year, there’s a few players that won’t be easily replaced

There’s some cracking Kilkennyesque beal bochtedness here, @Fagan_ODowd in particular.

1 Like

Waterford will finish bottom of the Munster Championship.

you sure about that? why start 3 injured backs in the all Ireland final last year so?

3 Likes

I think William O’Meara is a super hurler for the full back line as cover. You can always put Dan Morrissey full back and Will O’Donoghue into the half backs if a change was needed. We could put Hayes or Hegarty into the half backs if needed. We have loads of forwards and four midfielders. Happy where we are.

Limerick would have done the same in the circumstances, I honestly think the Limerick squad is so so once you get past 18, similar to most of the top counties, Cork were very weak in the subs last year, I’ll rephrase, Galway have the best team (in my opinion)

All Star FB.

Unbeatable really.