Allianz Hurling League 2019

@Bandage - there are currently 5 different variants / spellings of the Tipperary full forward’s surname doing the rounds on this forum (first name Seamus) … 5 years this is going on. Can you please once and for all post up the correct spelling of his surname and issue infractions going forward.

The private forum has come to a consensus around managing expectation here. Tour de force from @balbec he has em on a string

1 Like

He seems to be taking them in a very snatchy stlyle . I would think Jason forde is a better bet at frees .

That square headed cunt knows nothing… the real man pulling strings will never be unmasked … a real Keyser Soze type character … it would unhinge you if you knew.

There is a few desperados spilling all elsewhere

They’re telling you lies so kid. @Balbec is only a foot soldier - a patsy.

1 Like

The good old boys who were too commited to their hurling to visit a few schools with the cup are now thinking of fucking off to America for the summer leaving their county in the lurch :astonished:

1 Like

@Peter_G? or
@grapes?

I agree with that

Good guess but not quite … butter wouldnt melt type on the surface … a ruthless killer underneath. I’ll say no more or i’ll be killed, but you’d have a good laugh if you knew who the organ grinder is.

You’ve said too much. Was nice knowing you kid

Sounds like @balbec, an elaborate double bluff here

Butter would melt a mile and a half from that smelly cunt

Yeah - it’s @balbec - damn it, you all saw right through him.

:smile: he’s a teddy bear

A button man as the Mafia would say.

New money. No class

Correct: Seamus Callanan. Told me once he did not use the fada on his first name.

Still sour because they sent a few lesser players to your place?