Allianz Hurling League 2019

Old money, no medals.

4 Likes

Not sour mate, dissapointedfor the kids, same as most of the kids in Limerick city, the vast majority of schools in Limerick welcomes an inanimate object and a minor county board official, usually with song and dance routines and home made posters

1 Like

Iā€™ll put a word in with Spike and make sure ye get priority next autumn.

oh captain, my captain.

My own kids school is headed by somebody who has done more for Limerick GAA than most, Iā€™m sure a few of ye will know who I mean, and he couldnā€™t get anybody, youā€™ll remember the excuses made here at the time for the golden boys,

Now thereā€™s talk of some of them heading to the states for summer :grinning:

1 Like

Oh Doctor my Doctor.

1 Like

Our local school had two players anyway, few of us organised it. Not a bother.

They are mighty men for a bit of sledging on the pitch as well. Hurling invented in Aug 18

Your banter is shit.

1 Like

Sweep sweep

case and point

Keeping going mate. Youā€™ll get a bite eventually Iā€™m sure

2 Likes

lave him off. Heā€™s feeling insecure about the rubby so is lashing out.

Youā€™d think heā€™d be grateful that Limerick lads are saving their bacon. Theyā€™d be looking at a wooden spoon if it wasnā€™t for Earlsā€™y and Murrayā€™y

Parents shouldnā€™t have to organise it, many thousands of kids were left dissapointed, the expectation is that a player will attend, youā€™re probably familiar with the principal of my kids school, do you find it strange that not a single player was available for that school?

1 Like

the fuck?

2 Likes

Did they ask many players? Did they offer to move the date to one that suited? Most of the players had used up all their holidays and even the lads in college couldnā€™t be missing more time. They actually got players into an unbelievable amount of schools afterwards. Itā€™s unfortunate it didnā€™t happen in your case, but Iā€™m sure if possible it would have been facilitated.

Ah leave him off, heā€™s not gonna stop beating this drum anytime soon.

one gets the impression if the Dow, Hannon, Cian Lynch and Nickie Quaide came out and sang Sean South in a Barber Shop quartet heā€™d still be having a moan

Heā€™s got a strange hang up about it alright. Heā€™s seems to be struggling with the concept that the lads have other things to do in life and arenā€™t professional cup demonstrators

Itā€™s not a bother to me, Iā€™d say the principal was fairly dissapointed though with all heā€™s done for the game in Limerick, they were told up to the end that they were hoping to get at least one player,
And yes @anon78624367, itā€™s many thousands, 700 alone in that one school and it was the same in the vast majority of city schools,

Thereā€™s talk now that the same fellas are heading to the states?