Allianz Hurling League 2019

are they the one’s that are going to America looking for funding from some surviving members of the '73 winning panel, so they can finance school visits themselves?

I hear they are making a replica Liam McCarthy as the county board won’t give them the real one.

Shelby's_Father

2 Likes

I heard it’ll be a wooden one with silver paint.

1 Like

Agent @balbec badly needed here to throw lads off the trail…

1 Like

Who was it said they’d be leaving for America if they lost to cork? :rofl:

Tute on son, tute on!

1 Like

I’ve no idea where that nugget came from

:grinning: Splitters!

I never said anybody would be leaving just to clarify. I said a few players have already been offered lucrative offers to play in the states over the summer. Pretty sure colm galvin left after a loss in 2014 when clare were champions. Itll happen in Limerick too. Few lads will probably fancy a break.

who’s been offered?

They have turned into a shower of cunts. They wouldnt go to the @backinatracksuit 's kids school but they were all available to go to see Mick D in the Aras.

2 Likes

I won’t name names. I’d be surprised if not all of the players still in college aren’t offered or at least contacted about going out. I guess the fact you can be knocked out by early June means a pile of players will be free to go anyway so teams will be sounding fellas out already.

I heard Kiely is on a retainer to find players for teams in the States. Look out for a few high profile players to be dropped pre championship.

Can we categorically state that this is all the fault of that Boston shite?

It’s nothing more than a glorified scouting mission / combine for North American clubs … You can be sure big money is being paid to the GAA/GPA to facilitate it.

1 Like

Galvin went in 2015 and left the panel half way through the league. He eventually ended up coming back early and came on as a sub v Offaly and Cork in the qualifiers

None of the Limerick players have looked for payments for attending medal presentations, unlike some of the Cork 2004/2005 team who referred such requests to their agents…

1 Like

They’re flakey enough

8 Likes

that was like the open goal in the father teds over 80’s soccer match. took an age for someone to tap it in

1 Like

At least we don’t be showboating before a game is over.