Allianz Hurling League 2019

Iā€™m sorry you feel like that, to clarify youā€™re mixing up the schools, my kids go to a school where the principal has done an awful lot to help develop most of the players on the team, Iā€™m not talking about some pen pusher, itā€™s a fella who has given years of thankless service, youā€™ll know the fella and the players will certainly know him, he had only recently been appointed to the principals job and Iā€™d say it was a bit embarrassing for him all round. You can say that they owe nothing to the likes of you or the kids of Limerick city but they owe something to some people do they not??
Now maybe they do think heā€™s a cunt but Iā€™d be surprised, youā€™d know better than me.

1 Like

The Fitzgibbon Cup is home.

They are well and truly back.

1 Like

will you name who it is for fuck sake?

Iā€™ve heard 3 or 4 different lads directly/indirectly take credit for developing most of the players on this team.

Itā€™ll be obvious who Iā€™m on about, I expect him to be nominated for COTY any minute

Theyā€™re demanding more flavours as well now.

1 Like

Eamon Cregan.

Is Big Joe McKenna a principal now?

The pretend school visitors are desperate bastards though. You canā€™t rely on them to turn up. Maybe they were the lads who were lined up for tackieboys school?

Sorry pal, Iā€™ve been busy solving problems in central Asia all morning.

Big asterix painted on the side of it as wellā€¦

Get the Pakiā€™s to hand back the Indian pilots and that will take the heat off the situation.

They owe nothing to anybody. Hurling is a hobby.

Lest it be forgotten, Dan Shanahan had an agent shortly after this alsoā€¦:laughing: a fucking agent you know

I disagree, all successful people owe part of their success to others, Iā€™m not saying it specifically in this case but I think he deserved that much, do you know who Iā€™m referring to?

Joe Quaid?

Brian ā€˜Kip Killiganā€™ Ryan?

1 Like

In sorry but this is total bolox. I know one panel member didnt travel to boston due to work and didnt find out till st stephens day if he was able to go on the team holiday due to work. The notion that these lads should be giving up more time to go to schools when their meant to be in college or work is mental.

That lad needs a new employer/agent/recruiter

Anthony Daly

2 Likes

I witnessed one of the Limerick panellists ordering at a deli counter last week - I wonā€™t name names but it was a shocking display, blood-curdling even.

4 Likes