Allianz Hurling League 2019

Johnny Sexton is Centra - esque

Full breakfast in a roll?

Iā€™m with @backinatracksuit here. Very poor form.

itā€™s Oā€™Dea that set up the raising the treaty with McKenna

He has you driven demented.

2 Likes

Offline buddies?

3 Likes

Who knew that Willie Oā€™Dea was a school principal. ā€¦ the mind boggles

Momo

1 Like

Not Willie mate, but the chap Iā€™m talking about hasnā€™t played senior inter county hurling for Limerick in the past 5 years so itā€™s unlikely youā€™ve heard of him :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Heā€™s a nobody so. No wonder he coudnt get the lads in with the cupā€¦

Out of interest, did he actually ask any of the players to come?

I was told by another teacher that Iā€™d be friendly with that he had tried a number of ā€˜peopleā€™
I canā€™t tell you categorically that he contacted players directly but that would be my reading, the older children were told that they were trying to get players but it wasnā€™t certain,
I canā€™t speak for him but Iā€™d imagine it was a bit embarrassing for him, the kids had written songs/sketches etc that they performed for the cup

No bit of modesty at all? Did the deli and till attendants know who they were dealing with?

The panellist went in and walked all over them. It was horrendous to see.

sometimes you have to let these sandwich makers know whatā€™s what mate. Do you want butter? No, thanks, Big fucking slab of butter.

I said no butter bitch. Do you know who I am?

1 Like

Itā€™s times like that youā€™d only love to have an auld All Oireland medal in the back pocket so you could SLAM it down on the deli-counter to emphasize your point.

8 Likes

Agniezka and Monika having a full-scale conversation behind the counter and no regard for the AI-winning lidgind trying to get a bite in between running around to primary and secondary schools

2 Likes

6/7 weeks before heā€™s back to full speed ā€¦be ok for championship.