Allianz National Football League 2022

Is there a highlights show?

9.30 RTE 2

1 Like

:+1:

Always great when this clip is rolled out.

1 Like

Complete gimp of a ref.

Armagh, Tyrone and David Gough have DELIVERED the chaos and absurdity that makes for BOX OFFICE discussion fodder for any aspiring plodcasters out there and for the general public.

Tremendous marketing and promotion for the GAA.

I know people donā€™t want to be encouraging that behaviour, but looks like pretty harmless stuff tbh.

Brawls in Ulster are a cod

I see yer man Niall Carew is doing a fine job with Carlow.

They lost the hurling to Down yesterday. #ulsterrising

Spillane Jr comes on as a sub, kicks 2 points in garbage time, and gets the photo and the headline.

Box office.

Its utterly bizarre Spillane Jnr has time to go up to Sligo to play IC Football but cant commit to Templenoe.

5 Likes

What is the story with Carlow this year? That is some hiding.
They had a bit of momentum a few years back. Beating Kildare etc. Assume best players in the county are not bothering to commit again?

And that looked a bang average Sligo team when they played us. Some mauling for Carlow

1 Like

Spillane couldnā€™t get a game for Templenoe. Now he is playing inter county.

2 Likes

A lot of the group who reached a Leinster minor final in 2007 and brought Dublin to extra-time in U21 in 2010 have moved on recently. That relative success in 2017/2018 appears to have been akin to a Golden Era for Carlow football. Lads not committing is a major contributory factor too Iā€™d imagine. Thereā€™s lads from Eire Ogā€™s intermediate team starting for Carlow.

1 Like

Youā€™d feel heā€™ll regret not togging for Templenoe in years to come. This is a very special group for them that they need to maximise that while they can. Am I right in saying he was only a sub on their Junior winning team a few years back?

You dont replace a Turlough easily, his passion isnā€™t quickly replicated. That Carlow dont get more out of the IT there is baffling. Kilkenny and Laois get more out of it in fact. Hard to credit. Maybe thereā€™s just no GAA in Carlow.

Galvin wants to remove the word ā€œdivisionā€
I donā€™t think itā€™s a spoof account

1 Like
2 Likes