Allianz National Football League 2022

they would handpassing across the yard and not off the wall if they were following Ciaran Kilkenny !!

that dig aside.kilkenny a fine player

1 Like

Pressure will surely come on mannion to return ā€¦if fit of course ā€¦be some spark in the forward line if him con and small were about

I think he did engineering in UCD so smart academically anyway. Can be ponderous in front of goal for Kerry alright. Think his club lost the intermediate all-Ireland semi-final last weekend.

Geŕy Daly I believeā€¦back in the 50s

I was very surprised reading it that Kenmare were down in Junior in 2012. Didnā€™t Templenoe win a classic against Castleknock in the semi-final that year? Possibly after a replay.

Dessie Farrell and Lyons seemed to have a fairly testy relationship at best. If I remember rightly was Farrell off the panel in '03 under Lyons having not featured prominently in '02. After Dublin lost to Laois there was a big groundswell to bring him back in and Lyons relented. Farrell fought pretty much a lone battle up front in the second half of that qualifier defeat to Armagh but that would prove his last game as a key player for Dublin. Think he did his cruciate after coming on as a sub against Roscommon in '04 which was effectively the end of him though he was brought on as a token gesture in the replay against Tyrone in '05 and fumbled a consolation goal at the end.

There was a Sean Keeley as well if Iā€™m correct. But Iā€™m not 100%

Seanie Shea saved Kenmare

Jaysus rough night down here. Miles off it at the minute

Armagh v Tyrone today is BOX OFFICE.

Itā€™s biggest Armagh v Tyrone clash since the 2005 All-Ireland semi-final.

Armagh looking impressive again. Is Jamie Clarke finished completely? Heā€™d be some addition as an impact sub even

Red card for Andy McEntee as theyā€™re going down to the Rossies.

McEntee going full scorched earth.

What app is that?

Score Beo

1 Like

Iā€™d be slightly concerned by that 2nd half Monaghan performance. Kildare looks like a must-win game now.

Wtf?

Good oulā€™ Andy, heā€™s always good for a laugh.

If the McEntees are Meathā€™s equivalent of the Kennedys heā€™s RFK Junior.