Allianz National Football League 2022

Who’s the good looking one doing analysis on the pitch for TG4 in the Monaghan v Tyrone game?

1 Like

Mark Harte

6 Likes

Donegal ladies footballer I think.

Cailín deas

1 Like

Her legs crossed stance is irking me. I couldn’t imagine Pat Spillane doing that.

Beggan😂

1 Like

Mansy isteach

Conditions are poor, I think the camera might blow away

Would ye try letting a forward have one of those kicks at goal?

1 Like

Mansy is a class act.

Beggan doing better from play today

Going by his musings he is only interested in team building and isn’t bothered about results in the league, or this season I’d guess. They are so far behind the div 1 sides it’s not even funny and it is going to be a slow process and I’d guess not pretty for the time being

1 Like

Ulster football has a magnificent horribleness to
It. Never change.

Another putrid effort from one of the Monaghan backs drops short to finish it. An absolute classic of the grim Ulster genre

Three draws. I’m fuming I didn’t back it.

Some proper shithousery there in the last twenty mins of that. You just knew that Monaghan lad at the end wouldn’t kick the winner.

Monaghan really left that behind them, a few terrible wides late on when they pretty much owned the ball.

Not mine :hot_face:

6 Likes

6/8 dropped told services not required
It’ll take forever to build a decent team

They are still a very good side, one of the best in the country I would say. Clifford and O Shea are excellent and are the best they have that is true, but Paudie, Diarmuid O Connor, White, Tom Sullivan, Geaney are all exceptional footballers too. They are a bit overrated but not that much IMO. They will have another right crack off the AI

I wouldn’t judge too much off a league performance. Tyrone shipped 5 goals to Kerry below in Killarney last year and ended up champions

2 Likes

That Kerry jersey looks a lot less bad from afar. It looks like an All-Ireland winning geansaí, whereas last year’s one never did.