Allianz National Football League 2022

A horrible half of football.

Maybe but I wouldn’t bank on it. The pool of teams who can threaten Dublin has expanded a lot from Mayo and Kerry.

I’d fancy Tyrone and Donegal to beat them. Monaghan, Galway, Derry, Armagh, possibly Kildare would likely seriously challenge them.

Dublin struggled badly against Meath and Meath are shite. That’s where they are now.

Jack O Connor is delighted with himself and rightfully so

I think if they get their forwards moving they’ll be dangerous … they’ve gone so stale upfront

You need to accept the reality of the situation bro

Dessie blaming the newbies

Dessie is stitching you up pal …

The 2017 tactics have become outdated and the personnel isn’t a patch on what it was then.

Unbelievable lack of movement up front and wide open at the back.

Make no mistake, this is Souness-era Liverpool and Moyes-era Manchester United.

2 Likes

Damien Lawlor “Dessie, you’ve won minors across all grades “…

You’re right it’s been shocking for a while …

Dubs are gone. Gone. And it’s great

1 Like

We’ll remember the good times.

1 Like

The Johnny Cash songs from the American albums are great exit songs for live sport shows

1 Like

Dessie hasn’t a notion. He’s is still a great man though. His greatest contribution to the GAA was arranging Na Fianna to sort Ballinasloe out for emergency jerseys in the 2013 Junior All Ireland after Ballinasloe’s kit man got steamed up and left the kits behind him in Joe’s bar. The S’loe went on to batter Pat Splillanes beloved Kenmare that day. They might have left the jerseys behind them but they brought the trophy home

10 Likes

Who is last senior intercounty all Ireland football medal winner from the ‘sloe?

@Iggy

1 Like

Im thinking Cyril Dunne
There was no one 98-01 anyway

Close , just the 30 something years out …

@Faldo help

No one in Dublin was calling Archer the great white hope. A lazy national media were after he racked up 2-9 v the likes of Louth at under 20 level

1 Like