Allianz National Football League 2022

The Dubs blowhards giving it big licks on here for years have gone awfully quiet all of a sudden

4 Likes

It’s not as if this couldn’t be seen coming. It was obvious.

Dublin were Big Sam but are no longer Big Sam, now they need Big Sam.

If Dublin played basketball

2 Likes

Luke Dempsey or John Evans

1 Like

Em, that’s a ridiculous comparison. Those lads were getting shots away.

1 Like

A Kerry v Mayo League Final would be a grand occasion

6pm in Limerick after a Leinster-Munster Heino semi-final.

1 Like

Indeed - in Limerick - let the Bull back in

Kildare next, be interesting to see if they can overcome the years of being their bitches. The last few times they’ve being going for damage limitation. They’ll surely have a right cut off them. If they could beat them it might make the Leinster championship interesting

Fortress Newbridge will be a seething cauldron next Sunday afternoon.

Should be alright. There’s more Dubs than Kildare people in Newbridge at this stage though

Mayo

11 Likes

You’d wonder if they’re doing any ball work … forward play is shocking …they all look leggy too, no sharpness …

1 Like

Colm O’Rourke says there are loads of players to come back for Dublin…Con, McCarthy and who?

Will Con even come back at this stage?

McCarthy is 32 this year.

I suppose I forgot the King Of The Attacking Mark.

1 Like

Con, Mccarthy, Murchan, Paddy Small, Costello…

That’s about it.

I think Murchan needs to be got back quicksmart into that half back line because Brian Howard looks lost. It’s like he has tried to take on a quarterback role, whatever that is, off his own steam. And it is not working. At all. I don’t understand what his role is, where he is supposed to be playing, what he is doing, and I don’t think he does.

I was thinking John Maughaun would be the man to dig you out of a hole.

Mickey Moran is at a loose end too…

5 players could make a big difference to be fair

Kildare won’t fear Dublin