Allianz National Football League 2022

They’ve feared them so long at this stage I don’t know will they ever be able to love again

Cillian O’Connor, Eoghan McLaughlin, Jason Doherty, Paddy Durcan, Padraig O’Hora.

Not a Glen Ryan Kildare. There’s blood in the water and these Kildare players have had their counterparts numbers when it mattered at underage

If only Meath had ran that McEntee bluffer, we’d have a proper provincial bout

1 Like

I don’t think it’s salvageable.

Murchan would bring pace, McCarthy leadership and Con a bit of X Factor but they are so far off it at the minute it’s unreal, I doubt those 3 would bridge the gap enough. That was a 5 point hammering tonight.

Paddy Small and Costello aren’t a huge upgrade on what’s there.

1 Like

John Small was laughably bad tonight also.

Lorcan O’Dell is Blaine Kelly.

Con should go hurling at this stage

1 Like

Dean Rock was another who didn’t raise a gallop tonight

They are like lads out of love with the game. Maybe they are just getting the bollox run off them at the minute.

I suspect there are some ego problems as regards some of the lads still hanging on not respecting waur new manager. Manchester United have the Class of '92 hanging around the club like a bad smell. Dublin have the Class of 2015 still hanging around.

Any Kilmacud lads get a game?

I doubt they’ll thank McMahon for his bolloxology playing to the simpletons on the Hill this morning either.

1 Like

Jim is a tough act to follow

The McGowans would be worth a run in defence. I dont think any of the rest are above the good club player level. Mannion being the obvious exception.

Don’t Jack McCaffrey and all call it the “Class of 93’” because a fair chunk of the group were born in 1993?

Not many have won an AI at both codes. I wonder has anyone outside of the people’s republic. Con could be the key to bringing Liam to Dublin?!

I’m fairly sure there was an offaly dual winner in the early 80s.

Alan Kerins came close in 01.

Liam Currams the Biffo

1 Like

A lot of them were yeah.

Cooper, Rock and Howard are the guys I’m thinking of though. The first two look finished and the third looks a pale imitation of the player he was but seems to think he is the team’s main player. John Small being in a key leadership role probably isn’t a great idea either.

McCaffrey and Mannion are obviously the guys who should be driving it forward now but aren’t.

I think this is going to end really badly for Dessie.

Scully is the one for me … a good link man but not officer class now he’s asked to lead …