Allianz National Football League 2022

I’d be shocked if they don’t.

Wicklow, Longford, Carlow, Wexford, Westmeath, Louth, Laois, Offaly only making up the numbers.

Meath seem to have a lunatic in charge.

Kildare might raise a gallop but beating Dublin after years of hammerings… I don’t think so.

The opposition ain’t stellar.

Kildare will beat Dublin

Gavin White

1 Like

Sure what could he do really. He didn’t want to retire cluxton and clucko wouldn’t do the sound thing and retire himself

1 Like

Meath should be good in a few years when that Minor winning team filters through. They beat a very highly rated Tyrone team in the final. Maybe they should appoint whoever managed them to that title. 2022 too soon for them though.

I asked Steven back in and he hasn’t taken us up on the offer, which at this stage of his career we completely understand. To be fair to the rest of the squad and to ensure the strong team spirit of which Steven did so much to foster and contribute to, we will move on without him now and review the situation at the end of the season.

Out of respect to Steven I don’t think it’s fair to comment any further as you are all well aware of his preferences when it comes to the media.

And finally, I probably shouldn’t have been a cunt and had the lads training in pods during a pandemic. That ones on me.

Rent free …

Cc @anon67715551

Meath will be very good and it’s interesting to see the Bective stud /Moran sponsorship appear on the u20 jerseys yesterday v Dublin… that could be JP levels of investment and things will click.
Underage GAA here is in fine fettle

2 Likes

Is there any end to these unfunny cunts?

7 Likes

The cunts on social media saying split X in two when X beat Dublin deserve special damming

4 Likes

When did TG4 start putting music from the Last of the Mohicans soundtrack over the team sheets? It’s class.

Derry 5 cork 3 HT tnag app
Can’t figure the wind out. Deplorable conditions. Great division 2 fare

Horrible looking day in Kerry
Edit: Rain seems to have stopped

That was a great kick by Seanie Shay

1 Like

If Donegal continue to not kick pass at all it’ll be a tough watch

SOS is the best 11 in the country

Cork down 9 to Derry

1 Like

The game could really do with Galway, Meath and Cork back at top table. Down seem to have some good players coming through too.

London on a roll

3 Likes