Allianz National Football League 2022

Kildare are one county who dont mind losing home advantage in the name of getting a bigger crowd in

Self inflicted wound from Kildare

Its Newbridge or nowhere.

A lot to admire about this Kildare side. The fingerprints of Johnny Doyle all over them.

Kildare going to beat Dublin. And it’s going to be beautiful

1 Like

That looked like a red there on first viewing for the swinging elbow

What a fucking buffoon

3 Likes

He’s the biggest ape to come out of Montrose. Ever.

1 Like

If Kildare get Feely back right they’ll be a serious serious prospect.

Mick O Grady is a great bit of stuff

I must tweet Malachy Clerkin to see if he can tell us when the last time Dublin beat Kildare in the league in Newbridge was.

I can only recall us playing twice there, in 1994 and 1995, both of which matches I attended. Dublin salvaged a draw there with two late points on February 6th, 1994 but on February 19th 1995 there was to be no late reprieve as Kildare hung on to win by two points (I think), a result that contributed to Dublin’s eventual relegation from Division 1. It was a very nasty crowd in there that day and the escape to the pub to see the last half an hour of Manchester United v Leeds in the live BBC FA Cup Fifth Round Proper clash was a swift one.

Modern footballers can’t finish goal chances for shit.

Gut check time for Kildare. Time to decide if you’re gonna go home and fuck the prom queen or not

Tyrone have some very average second string players.

Daniel Flynn needs to pull the finger out and demand the ball here

Too late

Kildare keeper did remarkably well to make himself that small there for what was an average shot for goal.

Again
And again
And again

Nothing like a good Division 1 draw in a mudbath, especially when one team scores two more goals than the other. That’s surely where this is heading.

This is barely believable :joy:

Oh man, Kildare have fucked this away.