Allianz National Football League 2022

Kildare won’t win Leinster

Feely makes them a different animal but you feel they’ve missed a real era defining win here.

AND AGAIN!

1 Like

Hell of a kick coming up

Solid flag waving technique by umpire for Kildare 12th point

Ah fuck it.

That one will hurt for Ryan. Left it the fuck behind them. Kildare are coming though.

Jesus Christ

He took it rather quick, rushed it?

That was great entertainment.

Excellent. Hope their bus breaks down going home now.

You’d feel there’s a great era coming up to be a Kildare fan. I’d be getting on bandwagon now if I were a Kildare person.

That was almost perfect NFL fare, apart from the lack of a draw.

1 Like

Frank Burns isn’t a man to give anything away you’d feel

1 Like

Absolutely ridiculous statement by Des. Kildare are in the business of trying to survive in Division 1, not make money for the GAA that they probably won’t see much of. A full capacity in Newbridge is a far better atmosphere than 35k in Croker.

1 Like

Des is tremendous fun.

He was interviewing Kilcoo’s Paul Devlin yesterday on radio and his line of questioning was as follows…

“So ah, eh, ah, Kilcoo is a small place, ah eh, ah, is there streets like?”

“And eh, ah, is there shops?”

“What about a pub?”

4 Likes

Ah he’s a harmless sort alright. No badness in him. He didn’t cause any stir when Joanne took his Sunday night slot. He’s wrong to expect Kildare to cede home advantage though.

He is obsessed with “big crowds” is Des

The idea that Kildare would give up home advantage for a crowd in Croker is laughable

Also can you imagine the reaction of the Newbridge business community

1 Like

There was something strangely satisfying in hearing he lost a hape of our money in investments too.

His despicable carrying-on every week on The Sunday Game when Tyrone players and management refused to speak to RTE speaks volumes. A cunt. A fat, useless, overpaid, out-of-touch establishment-shill cunt.

3 Likes

It’s trying to get games out of Croke Park they should be looking towards. Dublin could be very vulnerable in some county grounds around Leinster this summer. I suppose the establishment want bums on seats and Des is firmly indoctrinated into that establishment at this stage.