Allianz National Football League 2022

There’s an All Ireland in Derry, if not this year, then next

It was brought back for an advantage, not the 45

1 Like

Derry v Galway in Owenbeg in a few weeks is the game on everyones lips

6 Likes

Did Malachy Clerkin do any research on how long it’s been since Kildare beat Dublin in the league?

1 Like

1995 I believe but you may tweet Mal to know for sure

We’re going down @Tank . Might be no bad thing.

The great escape is still on.

I’d say one of ourselves or Dublin, the two greatest league sides of the last decade, will be relegated.

Ah we’re fucked. We need to beat at least 2 of Kildare, Dublin and Donegal. We’ve never had any fear of Donegal, we’ve got a chance.

The big lad Mohan up front seems a decent find.

He’s the natural heir to Raymie Ronaghan.

He had a good first half against Mayo. He can catch, he can turn, he can shoot, he’s strong. Disappeared a bit in the 2nd. Too young to get the consistency perhaps.

Needs to cut his hair.

1 Like

Interesting to see a shrewd judge like Martin Carney jumping aboard the Derry/Rory Gallagher train.

Still 40/1 for the AI for any idiots not already aboard.

1 Like

Carney being on board would make me wary, but its the feelgood story of the year outside the forums beloved Kildare for sure.

Delighted for the much maligned and seriously underrated Rory Gallagher.

1 Like

Welcome back!

Forum favourite Conan Doherty says Rory is talking All Irelands to the players. Thats where they should be aiming.

This one will be for Eamon.

1 Like

They’ll bring some razzmatazz to Croker in high summer.

It would be a fabulous success story. Up there with Donegal rising from 19th in the Irish Indo power rankings in 2010 to capture Sam less than 2 years later.

4 Likes

They’ll also possibly bring that gimp @glenshane which isn’t as attractive a prospect.

1 Like