Allianz National Football League 2022

I vaguely remember our club side taking on Leitrim in a challenge match. It wasn’t very challenging.

1 Like

Now now no need for smugness….Odd to note that as recently as 2019 Derry were in D4 and a mere 3 years on they’re on the cusp of D1. Great progress.

1 Like

We also have several young lads and lassies representing the county at Julliard, the Liszt Ferenc Academy, RAM and other leading conservatoires. The particle collider in Switzerland would be at nothing without the contributions of a young lad from Kilrea

Just catching on the weekend’s GAA I’d recorded.

Was that Charlie McCreevy with a big toothy grin on the Kildare sideline at full time?

I’m not sure but did anyone notice Kevin McMenamen having a very prominent role on the Dublin sideline?

I presume Dessie has brought him in to get the guys heads tuned in as they are all over the shop at present. I just hope Kevin was able to make it back to play for The Solids in Devitts on Camden Street as is tradition on Sunday nights. I haven’t been able to get in touch with anyone to confirm or deny just yet.

Will you let us know when you find out? Newbridge can be a hard place to get out of after a game.

1 Like

chair-sniffing

Your head must be melted trying to ‘get there’ just in time when a GAA player gets up off a chair.

I don’t know how you do it.

7 Likes

Nice. Wonder how they’ll go against a proper footballing county.

1 Like

DJ Carey level of steps there as well. Walsh has bulked up a fair bit since 2020.

Jaysus Tis wet below in Stacks

Pat doesn’t know what to do with the hood

They’d be as well off broadcasting from Sean Og’s.

Noelle still looks well despite the conditions

Chauvinist pig

:blush:cute whure though
Big test tonight for Donegal

Great to see AOS back starting.

Fine bit of interplay

Shocking, fucking shocking from the keeper