Allianz National Football League 2022

He did.

Mikey Quinlivan softened his cough after he said a few personal insults before Quinlivan stuck the pelanty.

2 Likes

The Tyrone backroom team are a right shower of moany cunts

28 years ago to the very day - 13/3/94 - Dublin went to Ballinascreen and recorded a thumping win over All-Ireland champions Derry in a key league match. They have repeated the dose today on Tyrone.

I was annoyed the Dublin fuckers won. But then I remembered the Tyrone fuckers lost. These sort of games always have a plus from them

3 Likes

Wonder did Macdaid whisper anything when quinlivan missed a few crucial scores when clonmel snatched defeat form jaws of victory in 2016…

Sometimes you just want a situation where they both can lose but sport is tricky like that

1 Like

Are dubs two remaining matches against two relegation rivals in Donegal and Monaghan ?

Costello had every right to go down here. No one deserves to be clattered on a GAA sideline when they’re doing no harm to anyone

1 Like

Great manliness from Hampsey. Costello a disgrace.

Costello was accosted on the sideline of a game by a thug who has no right to strike him. Cormac had every right to feel aggrieved there

1 Like

Fucking back boy.

Poor Kildare, beating Dublin doesn’t count for much in RTE’s table.

3 Likes

When Roy is tweeting you know it’s been a positive result. He’s the poet laureate of Dublin Gaa but only for Putin positive messages. Will chat about it Tuesday in the Damer
Cc @BruidheanChaorthainn

1 Like

Nice to win a game again :ronnyroar:. Utter stupidity from Hampsey. Wind was crazy up there, no surprise the lack of scores into the far end.

Byrne, Fitzy, Bugler and Costello all really stood up today. Delighted to hear Byrne got MOTM on the box

4 Likes

Porter is powerful

7 Likes

Would it have been watched through the bottom of a pint glass ???

I’d say the final result was watched by touching a screen with his fingertips
Cc @Bandage

1 Like

Dublin are back and that’s all that matters

3 Likes

Is James McCarthy captain this year?