Allianz National Football League 2022

Maloney also exclaimed “Oh no” just after Davy Byrne misjudged the flight of the ball and O Neill was clean through on goal.

1 Like

Brian Fenton has had a stinker

Never see that

1 Like

Darragh Maloney is a poor commentator.

14 wides by the Dubs is a huge number

What’s the mood in the camp @peddlerscross? Dessie just isn’t up to it or a natural decline after unparalleled dominance?

Think tonight is only the third Dublin v Armagh clash going back to 1991 I haven’t been at. A draw in November '98 in Armagh and the corresponding league clash in 2012 in Croke Park were the other two.

1 Like

Joe Rogan needs to interview Jim Gavin

Someone had a table last year showing that Maloney had commentated on nearly all of Dublin’s defeats over the past 15 years or so. He’s a púca.

Eamon fitzmaurice has the charisma of a two by four.

1 Like

Mad to think that’s 20 years ago. That Ray Cosgrave free at the end was an iconic moment.

1 Like

And at one point London 10 points down and haven’t played in nearly 2 years. A good few London born players starting as well

2 Likes

There will be an old man in a Down jersey trying to invade the pitch in about 30 seconds.

I used to pretend to be ray cosgrave practising my frees in the garden as a young lad.

Mossy Quinn was another favourite.

1 Like

Carlow had a man sent off I think and fell asunder then. They’ve lost a lot of their core group of players from the 2018 promotion season.

Would you have ever licked the gloves ?

Geezer is a tough nut. Still looks as fit as a fiddle.

Still a big result for London after so long out. I’d say this year would have been seen as damage limitation. I know after so long out my county does.

1 Like

He’s an awful eejit. Tries to be real intense when you meet him :joy:

Scully playing across the pitch when more direct ball in is needed … first ball on lead to the goal

1 Like

Rian o neill or David Clifford ?

I wouldn’t think he does chippers & pints too much . I would think an animal still for gym

1 Like