Allianz National Football League 2022

Is Ciarán Deely still manager of London?

King Con.

High stakes for Dessie Gunnar Solskjaer in Tralee next week. A shellacking is on the cards.

Newbridge on February 27th is already looking like a showdown relegation four pointer.

He still spars with Conor mcgregor i think

1 Like

So do 70 year old lads in Dublin pubs

6 Likes

The Dubs on the hill need Roy Curtis to lift their spirits with a poem

3 Likes

No. A lad called Michael Maher. I think Maher was manager for 2020 league also. I’d know more about the hurlers tbf. Don’t think there is many coming over but might be changing

Brendan Devaney told a grand story about mcgeeney a few years ago.

Donegal were playing Armagh around 00 or 01 in a league game in February in Donegal.

He said it was a horrible afternoon and nearly dark by the end of the game. The Donegal lads were filtering into the club house for a few pints.

As they were leaving there was mcgeeney leading the Armagh squad up and down the field doing sprints.

I’d say he’s an animal.

1 Like

Roy is en route to The Gravediggers as we speak

3 Likes

If we don’t sort this one out we’ll have our summer anywhere.

1 Like

How is championship working this year ? Everything starting earlier so games come quicker ?

That chip is still firmly lodged on McGeeneys shoulder I see.

Eamon Fitzmaurice was outstanding there tonight.

1 Like

Yeah. Last week of May. It’ll be over by last week of July.

It’s madness I think but we shall see.

1 Like

He’s a proper eejit. He thinks he’s David Goggins.

Be a wee bit late to be heading up there on a night like this. Fair bit out of the way.

Division 2 is consistently box office, it is weeks of games that are virtually impossible to call with all sides capable of promotion or relegation.
This is the best 7 weeks of the GAA season now and the NFL is the best competition they have.

4 Likes

You cannot get this level of equal competition in any provincial championship, also hurling is an absolute dead loss with 4 or 5 counties shadow boxing until the competition starts at the all Ireland QFs…divisions 1 2 and 3 are epic this year…cavan will go thru 4 unbeaten

It looks incredibly enticing this year. I would say all 5 of Galway, Roscommon, Cork, Meath and Derry would have their eye on promotion. Be interesting to see how Offaly’s youngsters get on too.

The final day on the NFL group games with Darren Frehill doing the maths is the peak day in Irish sport

All downhill thereafter

4 Likes

Armagh were 0-2 to 0-0 behind when I wrote this.

3 Likes