Allianz National Football League 2023

Davy Burke is a good appointment there. U20 All-Ireland winner with Kildare and won promotion to Div 3 with Wicklow. Dare I suggest that heā€™s an upgrade on McStay and Tessio.

I know a few lads from Kildare who would disagree very strongly

1 Like

Hang it in the Louvre

3 Likes

The big 5

Appaarently It was a wide signalled as a point late in the first half that had Jack Hard throwing off his knickers at full time yesterday.

Serious stuff here.

1 Like

Entertaining enough fare at the SETU arena. Carlow lead 6-5 at halftime but have been much the better team. Waterfords performance against Leitrim last week would suggest weā€™ll fall away in the second half.

1-11 to 0-10 to Carlow in the finish. Canā€™t see either side challenge for promotion

2 Likes

Great see you back following the footballers @Fagan_ODowd

2 Likes

Jesus I had no recollection of Waterford footballers ever playing a division 4 final in my time watching football. I looked it up. 2010 v Limerick it seems.

1 Like

Had to drop someone into town for the train at 4 and I had a bit of time to kill, and I was curious to see what the SETU arena was like (impressive). And it was only a tenner.

2 Likes

Poor form to charge a former player like your good self though.
And all the sterling service you gave before it became fashionable to be seen in sponsored hoodies and runners.

@Thornhill will you please compose a strongly worded missive to the County Board executive berating their treatment of former I/C stalwart.
Itā€™s the kind of shabby treatment we castigate WHU for concerning the attitude taken to WC winning captain Bobby Moore OBE.

I was happy to support the GGA @anon67715551.

1 Like

I was only trying to give you a little personal boost in the aftermath of a 2nd reversal in the NFL.

1 Like

Waterford would be grand if any of them could actually play football. Carlow any pass as long as itā€™s backwards or lateral. The only ball they kicked forward they got a goal off of it.

I am only too happy to wade in on this one @anon67715551 .

Scandalous carry one. We donā€™t have too many legends and we need to look after them in their autumnal years.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the spirit, the cheek of the hoors charging a luminary like himself as if he were a mere attendee to be milked. Theyā€™ll hardly have the courtesy to reply to you so donā€™t hold your breath.

1 Like

Laois havenā€™t won a competitive senior football game in fortress Oā€™Moore Park in over 3 years. Fucking hell.

Yere luck might be about to change.

2 Likes

Comer stretchered off for Galway.