Allianz National Football League 2023

Paddy Curran from Waterville too.

Absolutely class act at Minor.

Jack Ferriter

1 Like

Thatā€™s a name I havenā€™t heard in a while.

Diarmuid Hannafin.

Jesus thereā€™s a brace of names I havenā€™t hears of in 20 years. Minors in the mid-90ā€™s or thereabouts I think. Twiss looked like he was going to be a star but was barely heard of after his minor days.

He won an All Ireland U21, missed a penalty the following year when Westmeath beat them. Was on the Kerry panel in 2002 when Armagh beat them. All Ireland Club Intermediate with Milltown too but nearly every Club footballer in Kerry has one o dem.

Billy Oā€™Sullivan. Scored about five goals in an All-Ireland under-21 final against Tyrone in Newbridge in 1990. Tyrone beat them by 20 points in the final at the same venue the following year. I donā€™t think Kerry beat Tyrone in a championship game at any level again until that qualifier in Killarney in 2012.

A cracking footballer.

Musha heā€™s only middlin

1 Like

Decent game of ball in The Hyde so far.

Connacht Football setting the standard once again

1 Like

Rossie 10 down doing a Rivaldo there. Down holding his face when he got a tap on the shoulder.

The bould Declan here in the red trousers doing analysis from PuC for TG 4.

1 Like

Lovely goal by Cork

1 Like

The lads you know from Kildare are looking awful foolish now. 3 wins from 3 for Davy Burke and Roscommon. A very good manager.

1 Like

Cork beginning to stir. They did win a minor and U20 All-Ireland Football double in 2019 iirc so that must be filtering through now.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a bizarre sending off, it was barely a foul.

4 Likes

He pulled the jersey and it wasnā€™t the first time so he was right by the letter of the law and thatā€™s how Seamus referees. But another referee would never send a lad off for that.

And thatā€™s me circling the wagon

Very odd, was there some dissent that Maguire was blamed for?
You couldnā€™t produce a yellow for that,

1 Like

The fisted fucking point :rollseyes: