Allianz National Football League 2023

6k Armagh fans gone down apparently, and sterling never as weak! Government getting some return on the pitiful money they give the GAA with that type of boost to tourism being delivered.

1 Like

Full plane from Dublin to Farranfore

There won’t be a bottle of buckfast left in the Kingdom.

1 Like

A Derry supporter was onto me in a distressed state a few minutes ago. They are in Kildare town ahead of their league meeting tomorrow and wanting to watch the game in Tralee on TV - apparently 8 pubs in the place and none of them showing it. One barman said that in summer the place is GAA mad but today is 6 nations day - Daniel Flynn should be allowed transfer out of that place.

4 Likes

I was in a hotel bar in Wexford after a family communion a few years back on a Saturday evening and Wexford were hurling Dublin in championship in Croke Park. It wasn’t being shown on the TVs as the FA Cup Final was on. English football & the Six (6) Nations are TV behemoths.

Here’s a menu and also a list of Barclays Premiership and RBS Six Nations matches we’re showing live this month.

I presume that was the wet night in 2016 when Dublin hammered Wexford by about 13 points? Wexford footballers lost to Kildare by a point in the curtain raiser. LVG won the FA Cup and was subsequently sacked the same day.

Name and shame

Poor oul bandage when he wouldn’t turn off the hurling to show Hamish mcjockstrap Vs the queen’s fusiliers

Mayo with their first score after 17 minutes, what a difference a week makes.

They were only playing possum

Mayo are on a mission

Beautiful ball in from Aido the Creator

Big Aido pulling the strings like a prime Modric.

1 Like

Some pass

Tyrone were going well until they started turning down handy points to try and engineer goals.

Great pass but the no4 got lost under it.

Hession > Clifford

Clare leading by a goal in Croker!

Clare winning v the dubs