Allianz National Football League 2023

Any love for his selector?

Who is with him?

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see Meath do well tbh. Leinster football desperately needs a shot in the arm like Meath or Kildare turning over Dublin in championship. The job Rory Gallagher has done in Derry shows what is possible with a proper structure but I think lads were jumping in to praise Oā€™ Rourke as a managerial guru way too early. They often would make a promising start to a year under McEntee too before it would go to shite.

1 Like

I hope they never win another match. The 7 team accumulator was sitting waiting to collect and these Royal Chumps shit the pot.

2 Likes

Par for the course on Clare FM.

:joy::joy::joy:

Derry v Dublin a sell out

Derry are coming like a train

2 Likes

Iā€™d say itā€™s 30 years since Celtic Park was sold out.

Thereā€™s actually been big crowds across the boards. I suspect the prolonged break from IC action (split season) has helped.

Albeit at reduced capacity Fraher Field has been fairly full for the visits of Dublin and Antrim neither of whom would be box office. Iā€™d say another factor is that post pandemic people want to go to things again. I love the owl league games.

I canā€™t wait. When I move home Iā€™ll go to all of them, or as many as possible. Early Connacht championship football is my absolute favourite. Away in Leitrim is best of all.

2 Likes

some stretches of the road from Galway to Carrick are fcukin lethal ā€¦

The season ticket is a great yoke. And youā€™ll only be a short hop to Salthill. Thatā€™s actually a ground Iā€™ve never attended a match in (Iā€™ve played there) an omission I will make up the next time Waterford play there.

1 Like

You wouldnā€™t really notice after a few pints.

5 Likes

Not after the first few.

The games Premier Official Sean Hurson in charge.

Dubs coming to town always draws a crowd ā€¦the GAA would be lost without them ā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ll pull in at the church in Barna for ya after mass on the Sunday and weā€™ll boot it like fuck up to Hastings Insurance McHale Park/Da Hyde

3 Likes

Halcyon days

1 Like