Allianz National Football League 2023

A win win .

The National Football League is box office.

1 Like

The Dubs are gone

Amazing to think he never played minor or u21… he looks a natural .

2 Likes

Sorry mate, was on my way into the proper thriller of the night in O’Moore Park, how did this finish up?

1 Like

I think the issue was he had club commitments and rejected the call-ups, rather than not being good enough.

1 Like

Don’t think they’re gone but the likes of Byrne and Gannon are having too much of an influence on the final forward play … also the dubs seem to do anything but go for goal when the goal is on …have they even scored a goal in the league yet ??

God that was BOX OFFICE stuff.

That is all.

One point win for the home side with last kick of game pal , no hole opening… Thanks for the reply pal …

1 Like

Just watching the crossbar challenge here and spotted you’d messaged me, knew it had to be important so I wanted to drop you a line. Laois are 3 up but I wouldn’t get carried away with that, half time leads can be very tricky you see.

Sure it’s only league … derry will have been brought back down to earth tonight , a one point win at home to an out of sorts Dublin…

1 Like

Very good panel of pundits here.

The dublin fans brought a lot of colour and atmosphere in the first half

Sad to see the Nasty booing from the home crowd …

1 Like

They love their football in Dublin

2 Likes

Bating the Dubs means a lot.

1 Like

It’s easy love what comes natural.

Ah you forget it’s a soccer stronghold up in that part …the booing is second nature …

1 Like

You’d think True Gaels (TM Joe Brolly) would show more respect to a team with more than its share of Irish speakers.

2 Likes

Lot of bad feeling on show here. Very disappointing result but lads are only letting themselves down

1 Like