Allianz National Football League 2024

Where did this lad come out of he is 28 or something is heā€¦havenā€™t paid much heed to him before this season

He failed at st pats mate and struggled for vianney boys

3 Likes

Iā€™d disagree but then i would. Barry john stuck out his leg. I canā€™t remember the free given for Sean O Sheaā€™s monster point. If it was given against Derry i bet you @glenshane would remember it.

Weā€™ve pretty much forgotten about it mate. But i see binky and the lads are still seething

1 Like

@myboyblue reckons heā€™s a coward and he is always fair minded and impartial when it comes to the Dubs.

It was sad to see him punk out of picking up a ball but I guess itā€™s because Iā€™ve had more faith in young O Gara and his family than his own from the start, sadly the Dubalin fans arenā€™t as supportive.

You called him a coward and he shoved it up your hole. Donā€™t be trying to weasel out of it.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no weaselling. It was a cowardly act not to pick up that ball. But my love for the O Gara family is endless and well proven on here. Your lack of faith in the young man when he hasnā€™t even failed is synonymous of the throwaway culture of the modern sports fan however.

Serious deflection here but carry on. I do enjoy when your blind hatred of Dublin causes you to make an eejit of yourself.

I accept your apology and climb down

Informative

Cluxton or Oā€™ Hanlon will be. Comerford should be firmly third choice

Sir Cliff still hasnā€™t recovered his form from Fitzyā€™s smoking, he had a poor enough league

4 or 5 points from play in a few games. Shocking altogether! :joy:

That Dublin game was 2001. There were no quarter-finals in 2000. Introduced along with the qualifiers for the 2001 championship. Hard won All-Ireland though when you consider that Armagh won one themselves just 2 years later.

He had a bit of a meltdown just before half-time against Kerry in the 2016 semi-final but steadied himself and they won by 2 in the end. I think he had a kick-out intercepted for a crucial Andy Moran score against Mayo when Dublin threw away a 7 point lead late on in the 2015 semi. They won the replay though.

1 Like

Its almost like hes human.

Heā€™s iconic- just like clifford. Refs make the game suit the legend sometimes

Or ā€œSir Cliffā€ as the jacks call him. Them and the horsey set love the aul royalty.

Have Gaelic Footballers slimmed down quite noticeably this year?

The Dublin boys seem to be much leaner and not as muscle heavy. The fact there was very little cramping up in Extra Time would suggest there is more emphasis on athletic endurance now over being gym monkeys.