Allianz National Football League 2024

Do Donegal play Derry in Round 1 in Ulster?

And in early April?

On that basis you’d fancy Donegal. Derry dont really need another Ulster title and a 5 or 6 week break for them going into the round robin would be a good thing.

Yes Derry are at home.

Armagh have a handy run to the final on the other side.

A Donegal v Armagh final would be good.

I have Donegal v Armagh ranked at #5 in my Ulster Final pairings POWER RANKINGS.

1 Like

Go on then…

1 Like

Yeh, Mickey will be aiming for the win but Jim seems to hold that indian sign over him. I could see us beating Derry, but only because I believe they’ll regress under Harte. I took a punt of 40-something to one on an all ireland win in Jim’s first year. Unlikely to come in, but you never know. His first championship with the county brought a team ranked 23rd in the country to an All Ireland Semi Final and lost by two points.

Murphy looked haggard from injuries, and even failed to show anything exceptional in the club championship this season, so his race was ran. You’re right, there was an over reliance. I can see Ryan McHugh taking over the captaincy over the next year or two. Plenty of game intelligence, and grit.

1 Like

Nearly as bad as the rugby World Cup draw

Justy has Laois purring

https://twitter.com/clglaois/status/1753850980641247487?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

A masterclass in roastery roaring during the anthem there

Who’ll win this?

Dublin

1 Like

https://twitter.com/clglaois/status/1753864191696327100?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Full time. That was Roches 5th of the game, 10 in two games now. None from play tonight though. He’s slipping, but was carrying a knock so we’ll let him off.

Abysmal performances from Kildare and Meath this evening.

Kicking received

AFL Division 2, Round 2 Full Time
Fermanagh 2-10
Kildare 0-12

Armagh 2-16
Meath 0-10

Jaysus

Limerick: 0-9(9)
Down: 3-16(25)

It won’t be this year Dublin get a challenge in Leinster so

Kildare could take a serious beating off the Brisbane Lions next week.

Laois are coming like a train