Allianz National Football League 2024

They’re not even in 4th gear

Morgan :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Always enjoy seeing that clown made a show of.

Is this Derry Tyrone game live? Glass just made a pure clown out of Niall Morgan

Tis and yes he did

Tyrone need rid of these two bluffers

Derry could have put up a right score had they taken half their chances. Awful pity for them that it’s another 6 months til the big prize is handed out.

Very un-Ulster like family scenes here

Always nice to see tyrone humiliated, laid to waste and demolished…even better when derry are involved

2 Likes

I’d say the biggest problem Mickey has is holding them boys back now

The fact that ye barely bothered yer arses in doing so will sicken them the most.

Tyrone need PTG in the hot seat

1 Like

Clare got rode today

https://twitter.com/endac6/status/1754228959414223283?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

Fact. A point, let alone two would have been a serious result

Was listening to midlands radio and the whoop that went up from the Clare lads in the press box was ear shattering. There was some shouting when it was disallowed. The midlands lads knew it was wrong too but couldn’t bring themselves to admit it.

Do the two promoted d3 teams not rank higher than the two relegated d2 teams for Sam Maguire purposes?

I think Cheasty is taking it that Kildare reach the Leinster final and Meath are guaranteed a Sam spot anyway as reigning Tailteann Cup champions.

I hereby resign from the forum and blame my twisty eyesight on my inability to think properly and making elementary mistakes.

My standing as the forum’s permutations man is in tatters and I can’t come back from this.

Isn’t the other Clare fella well inside the square there for an age before the ball is played?! Great bit of work by the umpires to call it.

There was one stage early today when Morgan got caught out the field. He took about 9 steps, soloed, then basically ran until someone touched him and he fell over. And got a free.