Allianz National Football League 2024

Ah shur i cant even vote in COTY, nor can i post in the racism thread, or edit thread titles to wind up @The_Selfish_Giant …I almost feel ashamed for not boycotting the place, but the truth is you lads are the only real friends i have.
I think you’re an epic poster btw.

11 Likes

He’s as quiet as a - Mouse - today about certain matters mind you.

Delighted for your crew today @glenshane - just hope it’s not a false dawn

1 Like

Donegal could do anything in acouple of weeks…nevermind armagh

You’d be better off out of Ulster early .if you beat Donegal ,Tyrone will kick the tar out of you and that’s just to probably play Armagh in final.

Dublin bate tyrone by seventy-five points

Delete post.

1 Like

It would be a powderkeg with Harte going in as Derry manger agin his own . Something would have to give

Don’t believe the hype

You’d be foolish to get carried away by league results in the month of March. Good to see you are staying grounded.

1 Like

Derry are definitely better off losing to Donegal. I don’t think you can go full tilt at the League, full tilt at Ulster, full tilt at the round robin and then full tilt at the All-Ireland.

And this is after a lot of players have gone full tilt all through the winter at the club All-Ireland, following on from two full full tilt years in '22 and '23.

They’re bound to run out of steam at some stage if they don’t have that bit of a break.

1 Like

Absolutely. Today was progress though- a few big players had quiet games, a few others stepped up, dublin were definitely rattled, derry didn’t let themselves get pushed around. Progress, nothing won yet

You left out the Mckenna cup. Mickey loves it. Full tilt.

The Most Rev. Dr. McKenna Cup.

1 Like

Derry never lost a game that wasn’t because the ref screwed them.

1 Like

Dubs will learn a lot from it. But Derry were well worth their win today. Glass is iconic

Wouldn’t have.

Who do Dublin actually have to come back into this team?

Gannon and Costello are surely two certainties and Mannion will start.

What’s McCarthy’s story? He came on v Monaghan and hasn’t been seen since?

Surely time is running out for Fitzsimons and who knows with Cluxton.

McCaffrey has looked a pale shadow in recent times.

Derry now know they are as good as them and probably better. They remind me of a young Denman winning the Hennessy in November 2007. We all know what happened the following March.

Dublin are like Kauto Star.

1 Like

Also it hasnt got much traction but the fact it was some other fella and not the great Jim Roche handing the sheet of paper to the officials confirming Dublin’s penalty takers was a huge own goal and Dublin were never going to win from there.

2 Likes

If Derry go deep in ulster it’ll be very tough for them. They are good but I’m not sure they’ll win any game easy either you know. It’s a long road for Derry.